Two villas on a two storey layout near the Cretan Village Kyriana, these properties offer privacy in peaceful nature surroundings with unique views to the sea and the mountains.
Themis villa I, lies on a terraced plot where a 26sqm swimming pool with children’s end is on the lower level.
There are 3 bedrooms in the villa: one bedroom with two single beds is on the ground floor, one bedroom with two French beds and a balcony and a bedroom with double bed and a balcony are on the first floor. Both upper floor bedrooms share a WC/Bathroom with Hydro massage and on the ground floor there is another WC/Shower for a common use. Although there are three bedrooms, the villa can also accommodate 2 more persons using the double sofa bed in a small extra room next to the kitchen. The open plan living/ dining area has a fully equipped kitchen with full electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, big dining table, TV corner with 2 sofas, satellite TV, DVD player, fireplace and a terrace. The property facilities also include washing machine, TV in all bedrooms and air conditioning in all rooms, barbeque and parking area as well as ramp for disabled person’s access.
Themis Villa II, 3-room villa 125 m2 on 2 levels. Spacious and bright, very beautiful and cosy furnishings: living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table, satellite TV, flat screen, CD-player, DVD and air conditioning. Exit to the garden, to the veranda, to the swimming pool. 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed and air conditioning. Small, luggage room with 1 sofabed. Kitchen-/living room (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine, steamer). Bath/WC. Upper floor: 2 double bedrooms, each room with 1 double bed, TV and air conditioning. Exit to the balcony. Bathroom, whirlpool. 3 balconies, patio. Balcony furniture, barbecue, deck chairs. Very beautiful view of the mountains, the swimming pool, the garden and the countryside. Facilities: washing machine, safe, iron, children´s high chair, baby cot, hair dryer. Internet (WiFi). Garage. Suitable for families.
The village Kyrianna is in a distance just 800m from the villa, where a supermarket, a bakery, a butcher’s and local taverns can be found. The Village is located in 3km distance from Loutra and 14km from Rethymno town. Nearest beach is in a distance 5,5km. A car is recommended.
1. CONTRACT: Your completed Booking Form, or written confirmation, should be received no later than 5 days after the booking has been confirmed by email. A contract will exist with the Principals of Rethymno Tours, when we have received your written confirmation and deposit, and we have issued a Confirmation Invoice.
2. PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking, a deposit of 25% is required by cheque or credit card on the total cost of accommodation, car hire or transfers. The remaining balance must be received no less than 4 weeks prior to departure. Should full payment not be received by this date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and issue cancellation charges as shown below. When a booking is made within 4 weeks of departure, full payment should accompany the Booking Form.
3. ACCOMMODATION: Accommodation is only for the use of those people named at the time of booking and if you wish to add members to your party, you should advise in writing, with any payment due. Accommodation is available to you at the earliest between 1pm to 5pm on date of arrival and we would appreciate that you vacate by 10am on date of departure. The accommodation cost includes, electricity, linen, towels, and cleaning prior to arrival. Any damage or breakage should be notified and appropriate payment made to the local agent, prior to your departure. We reserve the right to change for breakage and damage not reported and discovered later. In the unlikely event that we are unable to provide the accommodation booked, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative of a similar standard.
4. CANCELLATION: We require to be advised in writing. Our charges, not including insurance payments, which are not refundable, are as follows:
Notification Cancellation Charge
More than 30 days 25%
Less 30 till 20 days 60%
Less 20 till 10 days 80%
Less than 10 days 100%
5. CHANGES: Should you wish to make changes to your confirmed booking we will do our best to assist you. A charge of 10 Euro may be made to cover administrative costs.
6. LIABILITIES: Your booking is subject to the terms and conditions of companies or persons that supply services to the Principals of Smart Holidays. We have taken all reasonable care in selecting the accommodation and compiling the information, but as we arrange accommodation, car hire and transfers through third parties, changes do sometimes occur. If we consider your holiday may be affected we will endeavor to inform you prior to your departure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in connection with a holiday, caused by any matter outside our reasonable control. We do not accept any liability for the cancellation of your holiday as a result of force majored, war, threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, acts of government, closure of airports or similar events beyond our reasonable control. We cannot be held liable for any failure in public utilities nor can we accept liability for any inconvenience discomfort or annoyance you may suffer, on building works being carried out on properties over which we have no control.
7. COMPLAINTS: Your holiday enjoyment is of prime important to us. In the event that you have cause for complaint whilst on holiday you must immediately report the matter to our nearest office on Crete, (details of which are given on your travel documents) so that our local office staff and suppliers have the opportunity to resolve the matter on the spot. Until we are aware of a problem or complaint we cannot begin to resolve it.
8. STANDARDS: Hotels are classified by the Greek authorities and we show the rating of these in our brochure. Although we suggest star rating, villas and private houses are not as yet classified, but we do endeavor to ensure that they and all of those you are familiar with, as will many other standards.
The relaxed attitude of the Greek people may frustrate at times, but it is these same characteristics which can also charm and delight.
9. CONDITIONS: Any failure of one part of the contract does not mean the failure of the entire contract. When accepting your booking, it will be understood that you are agreeing to these Booking Conditions on behalf of all members of your party.
10. LEGAL PROCEDURES: Court Proceedings may only be brought against the Tour Operators, in the jurisdiction of the domicile of the Tour Operator and under the judiciary system of that same domicile.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|TASALE||Villa type 2||1||6||Tuesday, 01 June 2021||Wednesday, 30 June 2021||187,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 2||1||6||Thursday, 01 July 2021||Tuesday, 31 August 2021||238,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 2||1||6||Wednesday, 01 September 2021||Thursday, 30 September 2021||187,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 2||1||6||Friday, 01 October 2021||Sunday, 31 October 2021||150,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 2||1||6||Monday, 01 November 2021||Friday, 31 December 2021||163,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 1||1||8||Tuesday, 01 June 2021||Wednesday, 30 June 2021||200,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 1||1||8||Thursday, 01 July 2021||Tuesday, 31 August 2021||250,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 1||1||8||Wednesday, 01 September 2021||Thursday, 30 September 2021||200,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 1||1||8||Friday, 01 October 2021||Sunday, 31 October 2021||163,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
|TASALE||Villa type 1||1||8||Monday, 01 November 2021||Friday, 31 December 2021||175,00€ Per night||7||100||Book now!|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
No other properties nearby.